Research involving human participants
We advise that you download the forms each time you need them because we make regular updates to these documents.
- Information Sheet for Participants
- Information Sheet for Children and Young People — Medical
- Information Sheet for Children aged 5-8
- Information Sheet for Children aged 9-11
- Information Sheet for Children aged 12-14
- Information Sheet for Young People aged 15-17
- Information Sheet written in Plain English for Participants with a Disability
- Consent Form
- Assent Form for Children & Young People
- Consent Form for Parents/Carers of Child Participants
Guidelines and protocols
Do you need to amend your submitted application for ethics approval?
During the course of your research, you may have the need to amend your human ethics approval application.
You will also need to report to the HREC in relation to your research. Link to amending and reporting documents.