Academic Board Committees
There are four committees that report to Academic Board:
- Academic Board Standing Committee (ABSC) - Terms of Reference
- Research Committee (ResCom) - Terms of Reference
- Teaching and Learning Committee (TLC) - Terms of Reference
- Curriculum Committee (CC) - Terms of Reference
Committees under review:
- Graduate Research Examinations Board (GREB) (was a subcommittee of the Graduate Research Committee)
- the Graduate Research Subcommittee (GRS) (was a subcommittee of the University Research Committee) is no longer a subcommittee of the Research Committee of Academic Board. The terms of reference for a new management committee, the Graduate Research Committee, are available here.
For copies of past papers and minutes from the meetings of the committees of Academic Board, Academic Board and committee members can login to Moodle and choose to view "Academic Board Meeting Papers and Reading Room".
If you require assistance finding particular information, please contact email@example.com.