Our Environmental Science research focuses on diversity and fosters partnerships with agencies, businesses and community groups.
- Australia's future food and water security: smart science, smart technology
- Climate change and environmental sustainability: protecting biodiversity, effective policies
- Health and wellbeing in rural communities: social exclusion, health inequity, mental health, social policy.
- Avian Behavioural Ecology Lab
- Aquatic Ecology and Restoration Research Group
- Behavioural and Physiological Ecology
- Biodiversity, Landscapes and Ecosystem Stewardship
- Evolutionary Ecology of Parasitism Lab
- Insect Ecology Lab
- Life, Earth and Environment
- Mammal Ecology Group
- Plant Evolution and Pollination Group
- Plant, Soils and Environment Systems
- WRaIN — Water Research and Innovation Network.