Regional Study Centres
UNE's Regional Study Centres have been established using Capital Development Pool Funding allocated to UNE by the Commonwealth Department of Education, Science and Training.
The University of New England has 18,000 off-campus students. We're conscious of supporting and serving all our students which is why we have well-equipped regional study centres, including UNE Sydney in Parramatta. The Centres are set up with modern communication technology facilities to enhance tertiary education opportunities in the New England and North West region.
In addition, UNE students have access to Country Universities Centres that provide university-level distance education facilities to students in the Snowy Mountains Region, Goulburn and Broken Hill.
Staffed study centres
Need help with deciding what to study?
During normal business hours, staff are available at the following study centres to assist with enquiries about degree patterns and studying at UNE:
UNE's other study centres
Study centres in the New England and North West region:
- Coonabarabran: John Street, Coonabarabran — TAFE campus (facing Tyre Auto Service Station)
- Glen Innes: Glen Innes Severn Learning Centre, Grey Street
- Gunnedah: Hunter Street, Gunnedah TAFE campus — up the ramp
- Guyra: Armidale Regional Council (building at rear), cnr Bradley and Moredun Streets
- Inverell: Evans Street, Inverell TAFE campus — in library building
- Moree: Frome Street, Moree TAFE campus — up the ramp next to library
- Narrabri: Barwon Street, Narrabri TAFE campus — on verandah facing school
- Tenterfield: High St, Tenterfield TAFE campus - at rear of building
What facilities are available?
All Study Centres have the following facilities available to UNE students:
- Computers with internet access and Microsoft programs
- Access to UNE's online units, library facilities, and UNE support services
- Direct phone link to UNE — talk to administrative staff or academics
- Meeting rooms for group work with other students
- Up-to-date course and study guides are available at all Centres for both current and prospective students.
Regional Study Centres team
UNE Tamworth & Regional Study Centre Network
Phone: 02 6766 3860
Country Universities Centres
University of New England students have access to a high-tech facilities providing university-level distance education opportunities to students in the Snowy Mountains Region, Goulburn and Broken Hill.
Anyone enrolled in a university degree, undergraduate or postgraduate, can become a member of the Country Universities Centres. Users will be required to register with the Centre in order to receive access card, login and student study kit.