Education and Human Society
Regional & Rural Innovations
UNE's interdisciplinary research into Education explores innovative ways of teaching with a focus on online communication technologies. Our objective is to enable the up-skilling of people from a broad range of backgrounds. Our researchers collaborate with national and international colleagues.
- Australia's future food and water security: smart science, smart technology
- Climate change and environmental sustainability: protecting biodiversity, effective policies
- Health and wellbeing in rural communities: social exclusion, health inequity, mental health, social policy
- Our past, present and future; Australia's regional history, regional memory, regional identity; protection and promotion of cultural heritage
- Our communities, our neighbours; regional and rural development, sustainability, prosperity and peace.