How to apply for accommodation
Applications for accommodation at all of UNE's colleges are completed online. Once you know your preferred college and room type (please call (02) 6773 3370 if you need assistance in choosing), the application process involves:
- Registering for an account (if you're a first-time user)
- Selecting the college you want to live in and the length of time you need to be on campus
- Choosing the type of room you would like (subject to availability) - you can change these later if you need
- Payment of a $20 application fee (non-refundable)
We recommend applying early to ensure the best chance of getting your first preference.
What to expect after you've completed your application
After your application has been assessed, you'll be emailed an offer according to availability of the room(s) indicated as your preference.
Accepting your offer
It's important to accept your offer as soon as possible after receiving it: this is the final step of securing your accommodation. So, please make sure you check your emails so you don't miss out.
To accept your offer you need to:
- acknowledge and accept the terms of the Accommodation Agreement, the Residential Colleges Code of Conduct and the relevant College's handbook
- make an upfront payment for your first month's accommodation.
Please note: we will process your accommodation application once you have received a UNE Course offer.