Emergency Contact Details
The University's Emergency Management Coordinator is Theron King.
In an emergency, call ‘000’ then UNE Safety & Security on 6773 2099 (24 hrs)
Fire, Ambulance or Police:
000 (Prime emergency call service number)
106 (Emergency relay service for the hearing or speech impaired)
Provide the following:
- Name and location of the Facility
- Number of injured persons and the nature of injury/incident
- The type and scale of emergency including a brief description
- Hazards involved (e.g. substances)
- Telephone contact number (for any return calls - usually a mobile number for the person making the call)
Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
Emergency Management Forms
Emergency Warden Training
The WHS Team and Emergency Management Coordinator are responsible for the management of Emergency Wardens with the assistance of FMS.
Emergency Warden Training is now available and is delivered in two parts on the Skytrust System. This training is MANDATORY for Wardens however Part A can be completed as a theory lesson for all staff or students.
Part A: A self-paced online Warden Training which uses a handbook as reference and a video to enable you to answer the mandatory questions.
Once this is completed you will then be required to register for and complete Part B of the training.
Part B: This is face to face training that is delivered on completion of Part A. It is a practical component and involves demonstrating competency as a Warden.