Research Fellowship and Membership
We invite you to submit your nomination for membership of the New England Institute of Healthcare Research (NEIHR).
The Institute’s purpose is to enable the delivery of better care and better health for our rural and regional communities through research.
Three research priority areas have been identified:
- Growing, Living and Ageing Well - early life, non-communicable diseases and chronic disease,
ageing and end of life care
- Healthy Minds - epidemiology, prevention/postvention, treatment and management
- Sustainable Systems - One Health/environment, connected communities, sustainable health systems.
The Institute has four principles that underpin our way of working and the foci of our research activities:
- Engaged with consumers and community
- Inclusive of Indigenous, and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Peoples
- Whole-of-System and translation focused
- Technology enhanced, effective and efficient
Membership of the Institute will connect you to like-minded others; afford opportunities for collaboration and mentorship; and provide affiliation to a quality research environment to support funding and Fellowship applications.
How to apply
Please complete the application form. You will be notified of the outcome of your application and level of membership within 4 weeks of submission.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact Katherine Gash in the first instance on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to NEIHR.