To be considered for the role of TTA Tutor, you must complete the online registration.
Individuals will be asked to demonstrate that they:
- Have obtained a Tertiary qualification, or are currently in the process of obtaining a tertiary qualification having completed a minimum of 2 years full time equivalent of study at an Australian University; and
- Can demonstrate their ability to work with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people; and
- Can demonstrate their experience, or their ability, to provide academic support and mentoring to a University student; and
- Can demonstrate high level communication skills and inter-personal skills; and
- Have demonstrated administrative experience including the use of computer based records systems.