All requests will be reviewed by the TTA Program Coordinator and Student Services Manager within two (2) business days of receiving the request.
The assessment of each request will review:
- Student’s individual needs and special circumstances
- If the student requires priority access
- Supporting documentation (if required)
- The students’ academic progression
- TTA support received to date
- Available funding
A notice of outcome will be sent by email to the student and tutor, within four (4) business days of receiving the request.
In the first instance the review will be conducted by the Student Services Manager in accordance with the TTA complaints handling policy as outlined in Section 15 of the TTA Guidelines.