The TTA program is funded by the Australian Federal Government. A condition of that funding is that Oorala provide regular reporting on the management and performance of the program, therefore Oorala relies on the prompt and accurate administration by tutors and students alike.
Failure to comply with your administrative duties may lead to a termination of a TTA contract.
A tutor’s administrative responsibilities include:
- Tutors must not commence tutoring prior to an official offer being made to them by Oorala. Any tutoring prior to this will not receive payment.
- Tutors must draft and submit tutoring work plans. A work plan must be completed during the first tutoring session for each student and each unit during a teaching period.
- Tutors must promptly submit a record of tutorial session via TTA Online.
- Tutors must submit an End of Trimester Evaluation via TTA Online.
- Tutors must submit a payroll timesheet every two weeks via web kiosk.
A student’s administrative responsibilities include:
- Students must apply for TTA support each trimester via TTA Online.
- Students must review and approve/decline tutor match via TTA Online.
- Students must review and approve/decline work plan via the TTA Online.
- Students must review and approve/decline record of tutorial session via TTA Online. Failure to do so promptly will prohibit your tutor/s payroll timesheet being approved. Consequently tutorial sessions may be suspended until actioned.
- Students must submit an End of Trimester Evaluation via TTA Online.