Permission to enrol elsewhere

If you are enrolled with us and want to study a unit at another institution you need to apply for permission at least four weeks before the closing dates of the institution that you are applying for permission. Permission is granted at the discretion of the Course Coordinator and will, or will not, be approved under the University's General Rule 21.

Your application should be submitted through the Online Form in AskUNE and include an outline of the unit you are requesting to study and a link to the web page which includes the unit you wish to study, and a list of units offered as part of the law degree of the other institution.

Further information regarding applications for permission is available at the Permission to Enrol Elsewhere page.