Permission to enrol in a twice-failed unit

If you have failed a unit twice, you will need permission from the Course Coordinator to enrol in that unit again. A letter needs to be sent to the School via AskUNE asking for the permission.

Permission is usually granted, but students should consider carefully the number of units they are undertaking and also whether they are following the course plan.