All University-wide rules, policies, protocols, procedures and guidelines are contained within the UNE Policy Register. The Register is accessed using the portal below, which provides access to policy material either by browsing through the A -Z Policies section or by simply using the Search section.
- The Bulletin Board provides access to any new or recently revised policy documents, as well as access to policies that are currently under review for feedback and comment by the University community.
- A suite of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can be accessed to familiarise new users with key features of the Policy Register.
- The Glossary is an emerging list of definitions and common terms used throughout all University policy material.
- Each document listed in the Register includes information about who in the University is responsible for its content, links to associated documentation required to complement the policy, and links to historical versions of the policy.
- The Resources section of the portal is currently being developed, and will provide information to assist policy authors prepare and design material consistent with UNE policy templates, styles and features.
Please use the tiles in the menu on the right hand side of the page to contact the University's Senior Governance Officer should you require any further assistance. You are also welcome to email us, at: firstname.lastname@example.org