PDF files on our website
We are actively working to improve accessibility and usability on our website. We are aware there is still content in PDF format including fillable forms.
Issues with opening PDFs
Most issues with opening PDFs are due to incompatible browsers, browser settings or browser plug ins. Browsers with known issues include:
- Mozilla Firefox - There are a number of issues with opening PDFs in Firefox. By default, Firefox opens PDF files in your browser. You can change the settings in your browser for the PDF to open in your PDF viewer.
- Google Chrome - You may experience problems if there is no PDF viewer plug-in installed
- Mobile browsers - There may be issues with opening PDFs in mobile browsers
How to open PDF files
If you encounter any issues with opening or filling out a PDF file, please try the possible solutions:
- The easiest solution is to right click on the PDF link and choose "Save Link As", and choose where you'd like to save the file. You can then open the saved file in your PDF viewer.
- You can try using another browser, such as Internet Explorer.
- Ensure you have the latest version of your PDF viewer.
- Check you internet connection and firewall settings
- Contact the PDF owner for a different file type e.g. Word Document, plain text.
For more solutions visit Adobe Help.
Saving data in fillable forms
Many forms on our website are "fillable". This means you can add data, electronic signatures or images into the form fields. If you find the form is not saving the data you've added to your PDF form, make sure you have not opened your PDF in the browser.
If your PDF reader does not allow you to save the data in your fillable form, you can save your data by printing to PDF.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact email@example.com.