ASEAN Nationals Early Bird Rate (before August 31) = AUD $200
ASEAN Nationals Standard Rate (after September 1) = AUD $230
Non-ASEAN Nationals Early Bird Rate (before August 31) = AUD $300
Non-ASEAN Nationals Standard Rate (after September 1) = AUD $350
Full Registration includes:
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Welcome reception, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Conference materials
The draft conference program is now available.
Travelling to the Conference Venue
Delegates are advised to make their own travel arrangements.
Delegates are advised to make their own accommodation arrangements in Chiang Mai. Accommodation is available at the conference venue - Le Meridien, Chiang Mai. A list of nearby accommodation options is below.
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai (approx 200 meters)
- DusitD2 (approx 240 meters)
- The Imperial Mai Ping Hotel (approx 400 meters)
- Shangri-La Hotel (approx 700 meters)
- Chiang Mai Plaza (approx 800 meters)
The Conference Program is subject to change without notice. The information and views presented in the conference are not necessarily those of the conference organisers, and participants rely on these at their own risk. The conference organisers are not responsible for any financial or other losses incurred by delegates or for injury or damage to persons or property.
If you have any questions regarding the conference or registration, please contact the conference convenor.