Established in 1938, Psychology at UNE is the third oldest Department of Psychology in Australia. Our research has a strong tradition in supporting our regional and rural communities.
Our Academics have diverse research interests with expertise in a wide range of disciplines. Prospective Honours, Masters, or PhD students may seek supervision in our areas of research expertise. Information about the research of individual academic staff members can be found on the Psychology Staff page.
Research groups and laboratories
- Environmental Psychology Research Group
- Eye Tracking Laboratory
- Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory
Psychology research studies and programs
- Australian Military Families Research Program
- The Australian Twin-Study of the NAPLAN
- Motor Control and Cognition