All University of New England campuses are operating remotely or are accessible via special arrangement
UNE has commenced planning for a staged opening of facilities and return of staff and students to all our campuses once the approved public health guidance provides clearance to do so. Any return to 'on-campus' programs will likely take some time (weeks/months) to execute and we will need the support and patience of all in our community.
Needing more information? Contact us.
The UNE study centre in Taree provides access to a range of services to support you while you study. Staff are on hand to help you with any questions about applying to study at UNE and to provide all the advice, support and assistance you might need. Secure after-hours access is also available.
At UNE Taree, we can help you with:
- Choosing the right course, lodging your application and selecting the right units
- Transferring to UNE or switching courses
- Getting academic support for your essays and assignments
- Access to student support services (admissions, counselling, orientation, advanced standing, enrolment, scholarships, careers, graduation and access & inclusion)
- Activating your student ID card for secure after-hours access
When are staff available?
Monday to Friday, 9.00am–5.00pm.
Secure after-hour access - between 6.30am - 10.30pm
After-hours self-swipe card access is available to UNE students with an activated ID card. After-hours access includes weekends, trimester breaks and public holidays. Need after-hours access? Contact us.
What facilities are available?
The UNE Taree has the following services for students to use:
- Computers with touch-screen technology, with all Microsoft programs
- Super-fast, free & unlimited internet and wi-fi
- Secure after-hours swipe-card access from 6.30am –10.30pm, seven days a week (including during trimester breaks and public holidays)
- Kitchen, bathroom facilities
- Quiet study rooms and private study spaces
- Room for student meetings & group collaboration
- Video conferencing for lectures, tutorials and workshops
- Lots of free parking
- Staff available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm to assist with advice & support and to answer all your questions about studying at UNE
Workshops and orientation
Each trimester UNE Taree hosts the presentation of a range of helpful webinars covering topics such as:
- Study Gym
- Academic Integrity, Referencing and Avoiding Plagiarism
- Planning Written Assignments
- Time Management
- Critical Reading
- Academic Writing Style
- Procrastination Busters
- Gearing up for Exams
- The Power of Sleep
- Stress Management
- Intensive Exam Prep Techniques
These webinars are hosted through the Academic Skills Office Moodle site. To join a webinar or check when they are on, click on the link above and follow the directions in the site.
Shop 3 & 4, Manning Mall between Manning Mall and Taree City Centre (overlooking Manning Mall car park), 91 Manning Street, Taree
Phone: (02) 6557 7190
Suites 3 & 4,
91 Manning Street
Taree NSW 2430