Taree Study Centre
The UNE study centre in Taree provides access to a range of facilities to support you while you study. Staff can help you with any questions about applying to UNE and provide you with admission and enrolment assistance. There's also after-hour access to use the facilities.
Our staff can assist
We can assist you with:
- undergraduate and postgraduate course and enrolment information
- help with accessing the library student support services
- questions about the Centre's facilities.
When are staff available?
Monday to Friday, 9.00am–5.00pm.
After-hour access to facilities
Between 6.30am –10.30pm each day, after-hour swipe-card access is available to UNE students to use the facilities. After-hours access includes weekends, trimester breaks and public holidays.
What facilities are available?
The Taree Centre has the following facilities for students to use:
- 10 computers with touch-screen technology, internet and all Microsoft programs
- 3 study/meeting rooms
- video conferencing facilities
- internal phone to Armidale campus
- staff on site from 9am – 5pm weekdays
- out-of-hours swipe-card access from 6.30am –10.30pm, seven days a week (including during trimester breaks and public holidays)
- kitchen, bathroom facilities
- areas for workshops and meetings.
Workshops and orientation
Plus, each trimester the following video conference workshops are presented at the Centre:
- academic writing, referencing and essay writing
- library Skills
- examination preparation (for all students).
You'll always be kept up to date on what's happening at the Centre via your UNE student email.
Shop 3 & 4, Manning Mall between Manning Mall and Taree City Centre (overlooking Manning Mall car park), 91 Manning Street, Taree
Phone: (02) 6557 7190
Suites 3 & 4,
91 Manning Street
Taree NSW 2430