Contact the Student Grievance Unit

All contact with the Student Grievance Unit (SGU) should be made via forms available through AskUNE so that we can properly track progress from your initial contact.

  • For complaints please complete the online Complaints form
  • If you have feedback, a suggestion or a question please use the online Feedback form

Not sure how to address a concern you have?

Contact the Student Grievance Unit for assistance.

Phone: (02) 6773 4260 during office hours 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays

or for more information visit our Homepage

Student Grievance Unit
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351