Your Student ID Card displays your photo and your student number, and is proof of your enrolment.
You require your Student ID Card to:
- Borrow books from the University's libraries
- After hours access to computer labs including the IT Building
- Sit for an examination (photo ID is required when attending examinations)
- Photocopying and printing
- Access to College facilities (including Catering Services)
Applying for a Student ID Card
All Student ID Card applications are made online.
Student ID Cards can be mailed or picked up from the UNE Life Safety, Security & Information Office or from your Residential College Office.
Required documents for your application
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have the following:
- Suitable passport photo image in jpg format (see requirements).
- If you are collecting your card from the UNE Life Safety, Security & Information Office you will be required to bring your identification document with you.
- If you would like your card mailed out you will need to upload a certified copy of one of the following:
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Age/Photo Card.
If you do not provide a correct photo or identification document with your application your Student ID Card will be delayed.
FAQs about Student ID cards
No results were found