Professional Experience Placements
Practical Experience Placements using InPlace
UNE uses the InPlace application for students who need to complete professional experience placements as part of your course. If you are enrolled in one of the following disciplines, you may need to access InPlace to manage the placement process:
- Education (teacher education students)
- Nursing (clinical placements)
- Medicine (selected units)
- Social Work (field placements)
- Exercise and Sports Science (practicum)
- Environmental and Rural Science (practical experience)
- Computer Science (selected units)
Note: You don't need to access InPlace unless you are instructed to do so by your Academic School.
If you are enrolled in a unit that requires you to use InPlace, you will automatically be granted access as part of your enrolment process, and instructed on the steps you need to take.
Depending on your discipline and units, InPlace will allow you to:
- select your preferred placement/s
- confirm placements UNE arranges for you
- upload documents
- submit timesheets
- find supervisor contact details
To access InPlace, use your usual UNE username and password.
For more information, talk to the Placement Officer for your course.