Professional Experience Credit for Education Students

Whether or not you are a UNE student and want to apply for credit to one of our unit/s:

  • Make a formal application for Advanced Standing. If you are seeking credit for Professional Experience (practicum placement) you MUST provide a copy of your Professional Experience report/s and a statement showing the number of days of Professional Experience, or a letter from the employer confirming that your employment aligns with the subjects of your enrolment.
  • You will be liable for all tuition fees associated with that unit.
  • You will be formally notified of the outcome of your application for Advanced Standing by letter from the Advanced Standing Team.