Dr Mona Abou Taleb
Adjunct Lecturer - UNE Business School
B.COM (Hons); M.Acc.; PhD; MIPA
Experience: Mona has considerable academic and teaching experience in Accounting and Finance areas in diverse universities and institutes internationally. She has significant experience in the sustainability accounting field more than 10 years and she is an active member in relevant professional affiliations and reviewing academic journals.
Mona's primary area of research is sustainability accounting and reporting, besides multi-disciplinary research with an international orientation.
Research Supervision Experience
Supervision Topic Areas: Mona is prepared to supervise in the following topic areas:
- Innovation aspects in environmental and social accounting and reporting systems
- Management practice and CSR reporting
- Auditing practice and CSR reports
- Accounting for climate change and carbon tax/pricing issues
- Relevant aspects of sustainability financial accounting and reporting