This section contains useful information in managing your course including important dates, class timetables, exams, fees information, scholarships and more.
Don't forget to check out The Insiders' Guide for your daily updates on upcoming events, news and helpful information.
Student Central provides you with a focal point of contact for all your administrative enquiries during your study at UNE, from enquiring about enrolments until you reach your graduation. As a current student you have access to myUNE, the UNE Student Portal, through which you can access your online units, manage your enrolment, change personal information and access many useful functions.
Student Central is located in the Learning Commons, ground floor of Dixson Library in the centre of Armidale campus. On campus and students studying online can contact Student Central on 02 6773 4444.
Student Central is normally open from 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday (AEST)
Useful information for managing your course:
- course changes a summary of changes to courses from 2009 to current year
- selecting the units (i.e. subjects) you want to study
- enrolling in those units
- managing your enrolment
- organising your class timetable
- obtaining your ID card
- paying your fees
- textbooks and other costs
- passing your assignments and exams, and when you have met your course requirements checking your results online
- finding your school contact details
- learning about our student exchange program