Terms of Reference, Policies and Reference Material
Academic Board Terms of Reference
The current Terms of Reference of Academic Board and of the committees of Academic Board, as approved by UNE Council, are as follows:
- Academic Board Terms of Reference (AB)
- Academic Board Standing Committee (ABSC) – Annex A of the Academic Board Terms of Reference
- Teaching and Learning Committee (TLC)
- Curriculum Committee (CC)
- Research Committee (ResCom)
- the Graduate Research Committee is no longer a subcommittee of the Research Committee of Academic Board. For information about this management committee refer to the terms of reference here: Graduate Research Committee.
- Graduate Research Examinations Board (GREB) –
see Annex B of the University Research Committee
Academic Board Policies and Reference Material
Useful reference material is listed below:
Background Reading – Academic Quality
The following attachments, while not attempting to be a comprehensive list, provide background reading on academic governance and academic quality issues.
Details of the current Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015 is available via the UNE Compliance system.
Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) guidance notes and provider resources by topic are available to view on the website.