We are proud that students from more than 75 nations study on-campus, creating a multicultural atmosphere. Our campus is well equipped with first rate sporting facilities, shops, restaurants, medical facilities, childcare, a post office, and banking facilities. In addition to excellent study facilities, we provide an environment that facilitates the creation of lifelong friendships.
UNE (Armidale) On-Campus Facilities
- Sport UNE — Offers students a great range of on-campus sporting facilities, including rock climbing, soccer, yoga, archery, hockey and basketball.
- Café Life — Located in the centre of the campus, the Café is a great place for lunch, snacks or an espresso coffee during the day.
- The Booloominbah Collection - The Brasserie and Courtyard Café are located in the historic Booloominbah homestead. Relax with coffee and cake or enjoy excellent food for breakfast or lunch throughout the year at Booloominbah.
- Campus Essentials — A retail shop, newsagent and post-office rolled into one, Campus Essentials has everything needed for life at UNE.
- Sleek Hair Studio — UNE 's very own hair salon - with great deals for students on haircuts, massages and beauty treatments and products.
- Campus Bookshop — stocks of all current student textbooks.
- Medical Centre — The UNE Medical Centre is located within the Tablelands Clinical School building, adjacent to Armidale Hospital in Butler St. International students are able to access this facility and use their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for a number of different health services.
- Childcare — UNE offers childcare to staff and students at a university managed centre called Yarm Gwanga (meaning 'place for children') including long day care, residential and vacation care.
- Access to Money — The Armidale campus also has ATMs, a local Credit Union branch and a variety of student welfare services.
UNE Sydney (formerly Parramatta FutureCampus) is an innovative learning hub providing students with access to student support, workshops, tutorial rooms, study areas, conferencing facilities, and online learning technologies.
Regional Study Centres
See more about our Study Centres.
Country Universities Centres
Students studying in a regional, rural or remote location can seek additional support from a Country Universities Centre (CUC) in their area.
Located around country New South Wales, these study hubs allow UNE students to access high-tech facilities locally. Students can access fast internet speeds (on average 25 times faster than the regional areas we support), a quiet study space, virtual conferencing rooms for lectures and tutorial screenings, academic support, and printing facilities, all in a community of like-minded individuals.
The CUC is a growing network, with operational Centres in Cooma (CUC Snowy Monaro), Goulburn (CUC Goulburn), and Broken Hill (CUC Far West). Additional locations in Narrabri and Moree (CUC North West), Griffith and Leeton (CUC Western Riverina), and Grafton (CUC Clarence Valley) will be operational in mid to late 2019.
On-campus students are also welcome to utilise this free service if travelling to these areas for placement, or when visiting family while studying.
Simply contact a local Centre: