Applying directly to UNE for Early Entry
Before you start your online Early Entry application, make sure you:
- select three courses you would like to study from the Early Entry course list
- use an email address unique to you; ensuring that it is not your school or family email address
- have relevant supporting documents in an electronic format, ready to upload to your application.
Your step-by-step guide
Step 1 — Register
- Register and confirm your email address to begin your Early Entry application.
Step Two — Applying
- The Early Entry application is fully online and can be completed and submitted electronically. This will ensure your application is accurately and securely lodged with UNE.
- Complete your application and then submit.
- Remember you can SAVE and RETURN at any time.
- Your application will be sent electronically to your school for the Principal’s Report. Please ensure any additional supporting documentation is attached to your application prior to sending it.
- Your school will approve and submit the application to UNE on your behalf before the closing date.
- Applications close Friday 28 September 2018
Step Three — Confirming your application
- You will receive an email advising you that your application has been received by UNE and outlining the next steps you can take.
Step Four — The outcome of your application
- Successful applicants will receive an offer of a university place in early November. You can accept your offer immediately and secure your place for 2019.
If you do not receive an Early Entry place, it doesn't mean you won’t get a place at UNE. You may still be considered through the usual UAC/QTAC application process.
For more information on the Universities Admission Centre, Schools Recommendation Scheme, please visit www.uac.edu.au.