Get into uni ahead of the pack
An ATAR or OP score is not the only measure of your ability to succeed at university. That’s why UNE has an ‘early entry’ program. UNE’s Early Entry recognises that your story is not best told by a number and ensures that you have the best opportunity to go to university.
UNE Early Entry is open to all year 12 applicants and relies solely on your school’s assessment of your attributes and abilities to determine your suitability for entry. The assessment is based around your ability to work and learn independently, as well as your overall potential for academic success at UNE.
Because UNE doesn’t need to wait to receive your ATAR or OP score, you can apply to UNE early, receive an offer and secure a place at university, even before scores are released. This gives you the certainty you need to begin making other arrangements such as where to live and finding part-time work to get ahead of the pack..
Benefits of UNE Early Entry Direct:
- Apply directly to UNE online
- No application fees
- Know earlier (November) that you have a place at UNE to relieve the pressure of waiting for results, and let you plan your big move
- No UAC/QTAC applications required - Applying through UNE Early Entry does not prevent you from making another application through a tertiary admissions centre so it’s a great way to increase your chances of getting into the course you want.
Who can apply for Early Entry?
Early Entry is available for most UNE degrees, for;
- current Year 12 students
- fulltime students preparing to sit the full NSW HSC in TAFE colleges in NSW and the ACT
- fulltime TAFE Tertiary Preparation Certificate students
For most courses you are offered you will also have the option to accept the offer and defer for up to two years.