You can study a unit offered at UNE to count towards your degree at another university using cross-institutional study. Most units offered at UNE are available to eligible students on a cross-institutional basis.

Units undertaken on a cross-institutional basis must count towards the course you are enrolled in at your home university.

Find out about the Regional Universities Network (RUN), a network that formally offers cross-institutional units of study that contribute to a range of different degrees.

How to apply

  • Check your units for any prerequisites or restrictions using the course search
  • Check the required supporting documentation for cross-institutional study
  • Once you have obtained the required documents to support your application, you'll need to apply online.