UNE Student Support Centre (Kuala Lumpur)
UNE has an oﬀ-campus and international partnership with IEG Campus. IEG Campus has been authorised as a UNE Support Centre for Asia and Africa.
IEG Campus facilities
UNE Support Centre for Asia and Africa offers digital lifestyle facilities equipped with the latest technological features for students and staff:
- Auditorium and classrooms
- Computer labs
- Discussion rooms
- Video conferencing facilities
- Student lounge hub for relaxation and student interaction
- Hot desks and work stations
- Meeting rooms.
IEG Campus Building
Street view the IEG Campus multi-storey building, with glass door entrance.
Lecture Theatre at KL Campus
Lecture theatre with curved rows of different coloured seating around a podium and screen.
Executive meeting room
Executive meeting room facilities including screen and donut-shaped table with chairs.
Leadership and innovation incubator
Learning space with chairs with movable desk top, positioned in an adhoc way in a room with screen on the wall.
Learning room with tables and chairs, a laptop on a table and screen on the wall. Zigzag patterned colourful carpet.
Social learning space
Colourful space with cushions and screen on the wall, a social learning space for students to relax and engage.
IEG Campus foyer
Colourful pink and blue entrance and foyer of the IEG Campus building.
The support centre is an innovative learning hub which provides a flexible and open learning environment that:
- enables students to balance study, social, work, and family needs
- provides the most advanced relevant technology delivery platform, to meet student aspirations for how they want to learn
- open access to learning to anyone, anywhere, anytime
- facilitates interaction and collaboration with the best of the world's teaching resources.
UNE Support Centre provides:
- undergraduate and postgraduate course and enrolment information
- student support services
- workshops and orientations
- open access to facilitate local small group collaboration
- access to telecommuting technology enabling participation in lectures
- flexible 1:1 tutoring or course advice
- assistance with accessing the online delivery platform
- course administration such as assignment submission, and
- other student administrative services.
When are our staff available?
Monday–Friday: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Needing after-hours access to the Centre? WhatsApp us at +60 193334582.