UNE Student Support Centre (Kuala Lumpur)
UNE has an oﬀ-campus and international partnership with IEG Campus. IEG Campus has been authorised as a UNE Support Centre for Asia and Africa.
IEG Campus facilities
UNE Support Centre for Asia and Africa offers digital lifestyle facilities equipped with the latest technological features for students and staff:
- Auditorium and classrooms
- Computer labs
- Discussion rooms
- Video conferencing facilities
- Student lounge hub for relaxation and student interaction
- Hot desks and work stations
- Meeting rooms.
IEG Campus Building
Lecture Theatre at KL Campus
Executive meeting room
Leadership and innovation incubator
Social learning space
IEG Campus foyer
The support centre is an innovative learning hub which provides a flexible and open learning environment that:
- enables students to balance study, social, work, and family needs
- provides the most advanced relevant technology delivery platform, to meet student aspirations for how they want to learn
- open access to learning to anyone, anywhere, anytime
- facilitates interaction and collaboration with the best of the world's teaching resources.
UNE Support Centre provides:
- undergraduate and postgraduate course and enrolment information
- student support services
- workshops and orientations
- open access to facilitate local small group collaboration
- access to telecommuting technology enabling participation in lectures
- flexible 1:1 tutoring or course advice
- assistance with accessing the online delivery platform
- course administration such as assignment submission, and
- other student administrative services.
When are our staff available?
Monday–Friday: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Needing after-hours access to the Centre? WhatsApp us at +60 193334582.