UNEI Scholarships Terms and Conditions
The UNE International Tuition Fee Scholarships are for full-time, on-campus international students commencing studies at the University of New England in 2020.
Duration of Scholarship
The UNE International Tuition Fee Scholarship is a once-off scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
Each UNE International Tuition Fee Scholarship is valued at AUD$5,000.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a new prospective international student to UNE;
- Be eligible to study in Australia on a student visa;
- Be over the age of 18 years of age prior to commencing studies at UNE;
- Have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE);
- Be enrolling at UNE in 2020 in a CRICOS registered, full degree program of study or a packaged English for Academic Purposes and full degree program.
How to Apply
- Apply for your UNE course via the Application Portal.
- Obtain an Offer of Admission to UNE.
- Complete the online Tuition Fee Scholarship Form and once you have your Offer of Admission and have met all admission conditions;
- Accept your Offer of Admission and receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), UNE International will advise you of the outcome of your Tuition Fee Scholarship.
UNE International Tuition Fee Scholarship recipients:
- Must be enrolled at UNE as a full-time international student in the on-campus mode of study in a CRICOS-registered full degree program or a UNE EAP plus full degree program package.
- Must adhere to all of UNE’s policies and procedures relating to student conduct.
- The value of your scholarship is provided as a fee waiver (i.e., you are not provided with the scholarship value but not charged for the value).