International HDR Journey
- Have you met all the conditions in your offer letter?
- Have you returned your signed offer of admission as acceptance? Return your scanned copy to International Admissions
- Complete online CoE Request Form
- Have you applied for a student visa?
- If you will be studying on campus at UNE on a Student Visa Subclass 500, then you will need to apply online — see the Department of Home Affairs website for further details.
- Ensure that you attach the UNE - approved Statement of Purpose (SOP) to your online Student Visa application as evidence of meeting Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements.
- Arrange accommodation in Armidale and receive a reply from UNE confirming your choice has been booked and paid for.
- Make contact with a current student from your country or study area before or after arrival
- Free Airport Pick-up form: If you need to be collected from the Armidale airport, bus or train station let International Services know at least 5 days before your arrival. Include date, flight/bus/train arrival time.
- You will need to register to complete the form
- Upon arrival - Visit Research Services or International Office Concierge
- Beginning your HDR International student journey - where do I go first?
Visit Research Services or the International Office concierge.
Tour of the campus including:
- Safety and Security
- Cafe Life and Campus Essentials
- Taken to your supervisor/School Administration contact.