All other Permission to Enrol Elsewhere Applications

All Permission to Enrol Elsewhere Applications should be submitted to UNE Student Central four weeks prior to the other institution's closing date and must contain the following:

  • A completed Online Permission to Enrol Elsewhere Form
  • A statement of justification for studying elsewhere
  • Unit outlines including the following: description of the unit, aims, objectives, assessments, unit weighting, a list of reference books and textbooks
  • A Cross-Institutional Admission Form from the Institution that you are applying for Permission to Enrol Elsewhere, as UNE is required to complete sections required by the other institution.