Dr Grant Pink
Adjunct Associate Professor - Australian Centre for Agriculture and Law (AgLaw)
Grant is the Managing Director of RECAP Consultants Pty Ltd and provides advice domestically and internationally, across regulatory and enforcement domains, with a particular focus on collaborative practices and the development, maintenance and improvement of regulatory practice. Grant has over 25 years regulatory, compliance and enforcement experience at sub-national, national and international levels.
Grant's research has focused on: regulatory and enforcement networks; regulatory capacity and capability; and the interoperability between regulatory, enforcement and policing agencies.
Grant is recognised as an international authority on environmental regulatory and enforcement networks, and as a ‘pracademic' who bridges (but more importantly connects) the practitioner and academic worlds. Grant is frequently engaged as a keynote speaker, presenter and facilitator at international conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- PhD (2012-2016) – University of New England. Thesis: “Environmental Regulation, Enforcement and Policing: An International Analysis of Existing and Developing Agency Practices”[recipient of Chancellors Doctoral Research Excellence Medal].
- Diploma in Vocational Education and Training (2016) Australian Security Academy
- Master of Arts (Compliance) (2011) Charles Sturt University. Thesis: “Environmental Enforcement Networks: A Qualitative Analysis”.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (2008) Australian Security Academy
- Graduate Diploma in Compliance (2008) Charles Sturt University.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Sector Management (2007) Macquarie University. Major work based project: “Compliance Awareness Programme”.
- Advanced Diploma of Government (Management) (2007) UNE Partnerships.
- Graduate Certificate in Compliance (2006) Charles Sturt University
- Diploma of Government (Investigation) (2005) Australian Security Academy
- Certificate IV (Investigation) (2003) Australian Security Academy.