My Research is a web application used to view information relating to UNE's research grants and consultancies.
It integrates with other University systems (such as Finance One) to provide a comprehensive picture of each research project.
My Research is available to assist researchers in monitoring their grants by providing easy access to the following key information:
- Project title, type and status
- Key project reporting dates and milestones
- Project financials (RE account as well as up-to-date income, expenditure and account balances)
- Funding scheme details
- Project staffing
- Organisational areas associated with each project (either internal or external to UNE)
- Classification codes relevant to UNE's government reporting commitments.
Primary audiences for this tool include:
- Heads of School
- School administrators
- Research administrators.
Please refer to the My Research user guides for detailed instructions.