Doctor of Philosophy - Innovation (PhD.I) Bursary Scholarship
The University has opened applications for a bursary to support domestic full-time candidates enrolled at UNE, undertaking the Doctor of Philosophy. Innovation (PhD.I).
- Five UNE PhD.I Innovation project development bursaries are available.
- The bursary is available to commencing students in the PhD.I degree from July 2019 to June 2020.
- Provides operational funds of $5,000.00 AUD per annum, additional to the current funding available through the Schools.
- The bursary is available to applicants enrolled in a Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I at UNE, commencing between July 2019 and June 2020.
- The bursary is for a maximum duration of three (3) years.
- Applicants must be able to provide information on how the additional PhD.I Bursary funding will support their Innovation project.
- Applications are assessed on merit and should include a description of the PhD.I Innovation project and the proposed outcomes from the bursary.
Note: For guidance on the use of the PhD.I Bursary funds please refer to your Faculties Resource Support Guidelines.
To apply for this scholarship, please do so via our online form.