Terms of Service
- You are permitted to use information from licenced online resources for education or research, and not for any commercial or other purpose.
- Your access to these resources is not transferable to anyone else.
- Systematic downloading of large amounts of data from these resources, including the use of web crawler software or other automated means of downloading, is strictly forbidden.
- Use of these resources may be subject to specific licence conditions, as well as the University’s policies on Copyright, Information and Communication Technology Facilities and Services Rule, Library Policy and Student Behavioural Misconduct Rules.
- Access to these resources is provided on the condition of your compliance with the Terms and Policies.
- Your access to these resources may be suspended and disciplinary action may be taken against you if you do not comply with these terms and policies. By continuing to log in to this resource you agree to comply with these conditions.