Ask for a subject search if you want clues from a Librarian on how to find information for your assignments.
Borrowing from home
Clients can borrow from home using Search. The service is free. Return postage for items borrowed by online students within Australia is paid by the UNE Library. For further details, see the page on borrowing from home.
The Library will provide students with copies of book chapters and journal articles. These requests should be made through Search. Requests for copies of case reports should be made through the online form for this purpose.
Don't know which chapter you need?
Students who are unsure of which chapter they require from a particular book can request a scan of the book's Table of Contents through Search.
Borrowing from other university libraries
You can borrow books by joining another university library, if you live or work close to such an institution.
- Check our Support pages for answers to common questions.
- Try the Library Subject Guides for tips on which databases to use for your studies.
- Not sure where to start? Use Search to find articles, books and journals.
Chat-based support is normally available:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 AM to 9.45 PM.
- Weekends: 9.00 AM to 5.45 PM.
Chat hours may vary on public holidays.
Further information and assistance
Phone: (02) 6773 2458
Toll free (Online Students): 1800 059 735