Support for postgraduate study
New to postgraduate study at UNE? Contact one of our subject specialist librarians to find out how to tap into the range of Library services. Students on campus can call 02 6773 2458 (extn 2458). Online students can also call 1800 059 735.
Postgraduates studying online can borrow from home. This service is free, but you are responsible for the return of books to the Library.
Loans of books and other items from the Library collection are made through Library Search. For the best results, sign in before running a query.
Library Search is also the place where you can request copies of book chapters and journal articles. If you wish to request copies of case law reports, use our online forms for the purpose.
If you live or work near another Australian university, you can join their library,
Find out more
Postgraduates can also book online for a private Research Consultation.
Come in to discover the computing facilities and bookable rooms in the Learning Commons on Level 2 of Dixson Library. Bookable rooms are available for both private and group study.
- Make use of our Ask a Librarian or Book a Librarian services.
- Check our Support pages for answers to common questions.
- Try the Subject Guides for advice and tips on research in your discipline.
- Not sure where to start? Try Search to find articles and books.
Chat-based support is normally available:
- Monday to Sunday: 9.00 AM - 7.00 PM
Chat hours may vary on public holidays.