Brings STEM learning to life
- More than 8500 articles covering all major scientific disciplines, the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology, and the McGraw-Hill Yearbooks of Science and Technology.
- More than 115,000 definitions from the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms.
- 3,000 biographies of scientific figures.
- More than 18,000 downloadable images and animations illustrating.
- Videos highlighting the life and work of award-winning scientists.
- Links to citable literature through DOIs which help users continue their research.
- Interactive citation generator saves time and effort when preparing papers.
New and updated content on the latest scientific breakthroughs and trending topics is added regularly to ensure AccessScience is current and accurate.