MathSciNet offers a searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for the academic literature in mathematics.
- a total of over 3 million items and more than 1.7 million links to full text.
- expert reviews of the current published literature: with new 80,000 reviews each year.
- a comprehensive coverage of the literature back to the early 1800s.
- powerful tools to track the history and impact of articles in the field.
- unique author identifiers and classification of articles using the Mathematics Subject Classification.
Online tutorials are available to help you quickly unlock the power of MathSciNet's to make research easier.