Where possible, we ask that you submit your complaint directly to Oorala in the first instance. This is in accordance with the UNE Student (Related) Grievance Handling Procedure.
All complaints must be made in writing via email@example.com. Written complaints must include the following details:
- Student / Employee name, and
- Student / Employee number, and
- Contact details including telephone number and email address, and
- An outline of the issue, and
- Date/s of the incident, and
- What outcome you are seeking
Oorala will acknowledge receipt of your compliant within 2 working days. The response will include a contact person managing the complaint, and the anticipated time for response and solution.
If you do not feel comfortable raising your complaint directly with Oorala, you can contact the UNE Student Grievance Unit instead.