Oorala Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander 2019 Youth Leadership Camp Application
All aspects of this form must be filled out before you will be able to submit your application.
The following items will be required in order to complete and upload your application. Photo of applicant Parent / Guardian Approval — download this form as it must be filled out and signed by the applicants parent or guardian. School Endorsement and Supervisor Form — download this form as it mustbe filled out and signed by the School Principal, Year Advisor or Careers Advisor.
For further information contact:
Schools and Community Engagement Programs Coordinator
m 0413 084 567 p (02) 6773 4318 e firstname.lastname@example.org Online application Please indicate which camp you are interested in atttending
* I have previously attended a Youth Leadership Camp at Oorala
I have previuosly attended an Experience Day at Oorala
Please indicate you t-shirt size
* Up load a photo of yourself
* Have you thought about further study at university orTAFE when you finish school?
* Student Code of Conduct To promote a productive and enjoyable experience for all camp participants, I agree to:
* Role Model We ask each camp participant to nominate a role model (such as a parent, relative or friend who is over 18 years of age). Parent / Guardian Will your parent/guardian attend the end of camp celebration?
Medical Information Parental / Gardian Approval Upload completed Parent Gaurdian Approval document * When the document is completed submit ask your AEO, Careers Advisor or Year Advisor to create a scanned copy to be uploadedWhen the document is completed submit ask your AEO, Careers Advisor or Year Advisor to create a scanned copy to be uploaded
School Supervisor and Endorsement Upload completed School Supervisor and Endorsment document. * When the document is completed submit ask your AEO, Careers Advisor or Year Advisor to create a scanned copy to be uploaded