UNE Academic and ELC Teaching Staff Collective Agreement 2014-2017
60 Intellectual Property
- Academic and ELC Teaching Staff Collective Agreement 2014–2017
- Intellectual property rights include:
- the rights of employees to an appropriate share in the ownership of intellectual property, including intellectual property arising from on-line teaching and learning, research, offshore work and appropriately approved paid outside work;
- recognition of the moral rights of employees over intellectual property;
- recognition of the University’s rights in intellectual property.
- Appeals over intellectual property matters which are not able to be resolved in the first instance by the employee and supervisor may be referred by either party to the PVC (Research). If the matter remains unresolved either party may lodge a dispute in accordance with clause 58.