UNE Academic and ELC Teaching Staff Collective Agreement 2014-2017
47 Study Leave
- Academic and ELC Teaching Staff Collective Agreement 2014–2017
- The objective of study leave is to strengthen the University by fostering the intellectual, professional, and career development of its academic employees. The University is committed to the on-going development of its academic employees by providing the opportunity for sustained research and delivery of scholarly outcomes during a period free from teaching and administrative duties.
- All eligible employees are able to apply for special study leave, in accordance with University policy.
- Employees who hold a continuing position (full-time or fractional), and who have held such a position for at least three years, are eligible to apply for study leave (on a pro-rata basis).
- Applications will be assessed using fair, equitable and objective criteria.