- Academic and ELC Teaching Staff Collective Agreement 2014–2017
- The salary and casual rates are set out in Schedules 1, 2 and 3 of this Agreement. Part time employees will receive salary entitlements on a pro-rata basis.
- The following salary increases will apply, with each rate compounding onto the previous salary:
- 1% will be back paid from the first full pay period to commence on or after 1 July 2013 on the salaries in effect in July 2012 (noting that 2% has already been paid administratively)
- 3% from the first full pay period to commence on or after 1 July 2014
- 3% from the first full pay period to commence on or after 1 July 2015
- 3% from the first full pay period to commence on or after 1 July 2016
- 3% from the first full pay period to commence on or after 1 July 2017.
- Employees will be paid fortnightly, in arrears, by electronic funds transfer into a bank, credit union or other financial institution account nominated by the employee and acceptable to the University.
- In addition to the increases prescribed in 22.2 above, a one-off increase will be applied to English Language Teacher salary rates. This increase is noted in Schedule 3 and will be applied after the 1% salary increase noted in the first dot point above.
- Annual Leave Loading
Employees will be entitled on 31 December of each year to an annual leave loading of 17.5% of 4 weeks salary with a maximum payment equal to the Statistician’s average weekly earnings of all males (Australia) for the September quarter preceding the date of accrual. Employees commencing employment after 1 January or ceasing employment prior to 31 December in any year will be paid the above entitlement on a pro rata basis.