FairWork Commission Approval of Agreement
 FWCA 7206
Fair Work Act 2009
University of New England
THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW ENGLAND ACADEMIC AND ELC TEACHING STAFF COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT 2014 -2017
VICE PRESIDENT CATANZARITI MELBOURNE, 13 OCTOBER 2014
Application for approval of The University of New England Academic and ELC Teaching Staff
Collective Agreement 2014–2017.
- An application has been made for approval of an enterprise agreement known as The University
of New England Academic and ELC Teaching Staff Collective Agreement 2014 -2017 (the Agreement). The
application was made pursuant to s.185 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (the Act). It has been made by the
University of New England. The Agreement is a single-enterprise agreement.
- I have accepted the undertaking attached to this decision which has been given by the
- I am satisfied that each of the requirements of ss.186, 187, 188 and s.190 as are
relevant to this application for approval have been met.
- The National Tertiary Education Industry Union, being a bargaining representative for the
Agreement, has given notice under s.183 of the Act that it wants the Agreement to cover it. In
accordance with s.201(2), I note that the Agreement covers the organisation.
- The Agreement is approved and, in accordance with s.54 of the Act, will operate from 20
October 2014. The nominal expiry date of the Agreement is 1 October 2017.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer
<Price code J, AE410615 PR556522>