56. Resignation

  1. Professional staff collective agreement
    1. A continuing or fixed term employee may resign from their employment with the University by giving (in writing) two weeks’ notice.
    2. Unless otherwise agreed, an employee will forfeit pay equivalent to the notice period (or part thereof dependent on length of notice given) where the full notice period is not provided to the University.
Previous Next