FairWork Commission Approval of Agreement
 FWCA 6648
Fair Work Act 2009
s.185 - Application for approval of a single-enterprise agreement
University of New England
THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL STAFF COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT 2014 -2017
VICE PRESIDENT CATANZARITI SYDNEY, 22 SEPTEMBER 2014
Application for approval of The University of New England Professional Staff Collective Agreement
- An application has been made for approval of an enterprise agreement known as The University of
New England Professional Staff Collective Agreement 2014 -2017 (the Agreement). The application was
made pursuant to s.185 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (the Act). It has been made by the University of
New England. The Agreement is a single-enterprise Agreement.
- I have accepted the undertaking attached to this decision which has been given by the
- I am satisfied that each of the requirements of ss.186, 187 188 and s.190 as are relevant
to this application for approval have been met.
- The Community and Public Sector Union and the National Tertiary Education
Industry Union, being bargaining representatives for the Agreement, have given notice under
s.183 of the Act that they want the Agreement to cover them. In accordance with s.201(2), I note
that the Agreement covers the organisations.
- The Agreement is approved and, in accordance with s.54 of the Act, will operate from 29
September 2014. The nominal expiry date of the Agreement is 1 October 2017.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer
<Price code J, AE410265 PR555767>