Student Support @ UNE Tamworth
The UNE Tamworth team can help you with:
- Course advice - selecting the right degree for you
- Study planning and course progression
- Assistance with online study platforms
- Applying to study, advanced standing and enrolling
- Preparing for university study
- Referrals to other UNE student and academic support services
The UNE Tamworth Student Support Desk is open:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Please schedule an appointment to met with the student support team. You can make an appointment with the UNE Tamworth team to discuss your studies or future students by calling 02 6766 3860 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities @ UNE Tamworth
Based in the Tamworth CBD, UNE Tamworth provides dedicated study spaces, resources and equipment to support your study:
- Private and open study spaces
- Student PC's and printing facilities
- eduroam Wifi and access to the AARnet network
- Student lounges and kitchens
- Dedicated PhD/Postgraduate Study Room
- Home to the UNE SMART Region Incubator
Access to the UNE Tamworth Study Centre
All UNE students require a current UNE Student ID card to access UNE Tamworth. If you do not have a UNE student card, please apply online here.
Please contact the UNE Tamworth team on 02 6766 3860 or email@example.com to request your card to be activated for access to UNE Tamworth. Please allow 2 working days for card activation.
UNE Student Study Hours are:
Monday - Sunday 7.30am - 9pm
Please note: To support current social distancing requirements and Centre capacity, only students enrolled in units for Trimester 2 2020 to be approved to access study hours at UNE Tamworth.
Functions and Events @ UNE Tamworth
UNE Tamworth hosts a range of functions, events and workshops in conjunction with other departments of UNE and by partnering with community groups and local organisations and businesses.
To find out what is happening follow UNE Tamworth on Facebook.
To find out about hiring UNE Tamworth's function facilities, please call 02 6766 3860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.